Thursday, July 15, 2004



This Friday evening will find me in San Francisco, rocking some artistic socks down at the Minna Gallery.

Josh Hagler will also be rocking some artistic socks, much more so than I because he is, in fact, displaying art there.

He has the hard part. Since I'm more of a writer, I'll just have to get intoxicated to prove my artistic worth.

Minna Gallery is also a bar/nightclub, I think. I'm not sure how it works exactly, but I'm assuming I'll check in as part of Josh's "posse" and then we'll all dance around his art to show our appreciation of it.

Is it okay to be pretentious if you know you're just being pretentious?

"Hey, I haven't seen you around."

"Well, I've been dancing around the Lucien Shapiro's art."

"Oh. I've been around Josh Hagler's."

"I see. How...quaint."

"Um, would you like to go dance over by Andrea Wicklund's stuff?"

"Please. You don't dance by Andrea's unless there's really good jungle techno. This is more Dylan Maddux music."

"Um, I was just thinking the same thing."


I can't wait.

* * * *

I am The Wheel of Fortune

The Wheel of Fortune represents unexpected encounters and twists of fate. You can't predict surprises; you can only be aware when one is circling around. Indeed, Card 10 often suggests wheel-like actions - changes in direction, repeating cycles and rapid movement. When the energy of the Wheel arrives, you will feel life speed up. You are caught in a cyclone that may deposit you anywhere. "Round and round and round she goes, and where she stops, nobody knows."

For a full description of your card and other goodies, please visit LearnTarot.com


What tarot card are you? Enter your birthdate.

Month: Day: Year:



I am fortune's fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.