Monday, August 04, 2003

A wild time was had by all at Game night. I pity you if you were not there. You missed an epic battle between some of the finest intellects ever assembled. The weapon of choice? Trivial Pursuit.

There was also pie.

Everyone else in the world was at IHOP. Where were you?

Roommates are great. Mai-linh and I argued for over an hour about absolutely nothing. It got a little intense, but then Beyonce came on shaking her groove-thang and we were able to put aside our differences and watch her be all crazy in love.

The party for my brother Donaldo Saturday night was awesome. My older brother Miguel showed up as well, which was nice. I got a bit more out of hand than I intended to be, but so it goes. I still managed to lend out a few books from my library and throw an exclusive pizza party in my room. If you haven't checked out Hungry Howie's, you might want to think long and hard about doing so.

In the wee hours of the morning Donaldo, Jay, Boston, and I all watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and then we even watched "Frankenweenie."

There were a couple of minor mishaps, such as when the friend of an un-invited neighbor attempted to convince Donaldo about the superiority of the Air National Guard and that he didn't even believe Donaldo had even been in Iraq. I was able to keep Jay and Donaldo from tossing the guy around, but it was close. Man, what a dumb-ass.

I also awoke to find my beloved puppet, "Hispanic Boy," impaled by a kitchen knife. The bastards had got 'im right through the dinosaur on his shirt. I thought that was odd. It turned out that Donaldo had done it, and since he gave me the puppet in the first place he can stab it all he wants.

Besides, you can't kill Hispanics by stabbing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.