Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Information and knowledge: two currencies that have never gone out of style. -American Gods

Yar, be ye not knowin' who ye be? Then haul keel over to yer pirate's christening. Dirty William Bonney commands it!

*The above two sentences are written in perfect sea-bonics. Yar.

* * *
I have another "meeting" with the boss on Thursday. When I was asked what time I would like to meet, I harkened back to the old saying, "Nothing bad can happen at three o'clock."

My meeting is scheduled for two.

* * *

Due to the fickle nature of my commenting system, I was unable to receive your threats to inflict great injury on me should I ever post my poetry again. (If you actually used that link instead of just scrolling down, I hail you mightily, O Laziest Person Ever.) Tell me which one (or ones) you found most or least offensive and I will owe you a favor. But since I don't have much political, social, or economic influence, I'm afraid that all my favors will be purely sexual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.