Friday, June 04, 2021

Another day, another fez. 


I do enjoy wearing my fez on occasion, and when this one popped up on Fez-o-rama I pretty much had to get it. It's an octopus, with tiki drinks, and it's wearing a little fez. Literally a hat on a hat.

There's another black fez that might look good for formal occasions. It's got a mystery die on it. 

There's a lot I like...just not the teal. (I just learned that the color teal gets its name from a bird, the Eurasian teal, that has a teal-colored stripe on its head. Smart bird, to name itself after the color named after it.)

Okay that makes me like teal a little more. 

That D-20, it mocks me. What then, do I feel this fez is saying? That I love tabletop games and brilliantly-colored water-fowl?

I suppose I will be going to the tiki convention next year, and it might be nice to have a selection of fezzes to wear. If that's going to be my thing. Suits and fezzes. I do have a tan suit as well that might go with this. 

Bah. Why am I doing this. Why am I doing anything. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.