Tuesday, June 01, 2021

That was close. It still may be close. Took my last brain pill this morning. My brain doctor and the pharmacy can't seem to get on the same page. I've been told that I should be able to get a refill today. I'll keep an ear out. I don't recall ever going off this medication for any period of time and I'm unfamiliar with what to expect.

This weekend, I went over to Emma and Chris's house to play Magic: The Gathering and eat food. I didn't play any Magic, but I did eat food. Magic is a game I enjoy playing, especially when I haven't paid for it. The cost of new cards was significant back when I was playing. It's a fun hobby and I could easily rationalize it then. I cannot do so now.

Bamboo plant Gamma sent up a shoot. I am pleased. Four of the seven have sent up shoots that I noticed. Tis a good sign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.