Wednesday, June 02, 2021

Okay I'm fine. Got my medication and all is well. Should be steady for at least another three months. The cost of non-generic medications is fascinating. I have learned (way late but better than never) to get manufacturer coupons to reduce the out-of-pocket costs. Such an odd system. 

I had a tiny bit of a sore throat yesterday morning. It's gone now, but I worry. Also felt a little off. Didn't finish my workout. Maybe I'm just lazy?

I spread some rocks around the backyard. By the side of the house. Dust. Dust is the enemy. Maybe I just need paranoia-style plastic sheets to hang up. I can wrap duct tape around old boards and nail them up to look crazy. I think I want to live in a haunted-looking house. Actually I know I do.

A long time ago I was thinking about making conical, tooth-like structures for the front yard. Not sharp, but enough to look like dog teeth. Building materials are getting more expensive right now so it's not a terribly good time for a vanity project but still...

Houndstooth!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.