Monday, January 16, 2006

I can now add "sugar glider" and "chinchilla" to the list of animals that have bitten me. The sugar gliders hang out in little cloth pouches and I when I poked some food in for them there was an explosion of fur and teeth. I escaped relatively unscathed.

I can't really complain. Some other guy was bitten by one of the puffer fish while he was cleaning its tank.

Sunday was the annual marathon here in Tempe. I didn't run it this year. I felt I lacked the physical, mental, and financial resources to try it again. However, I did give some sick kittens their medicine and wear a ferret on my head. Not at the same time.

School begins soon. I've stumbled into mostly biology classes and another chemistry class. No swimming this year. Did I mention I failed swimming? Yeah, tradition dictates that I have to fail an un-failable course at least once every academic year. I didn't drown. It just got cold outside. Take a swimming course during the winter semester? What was I thinking?

I'm hoping to weasel into some kind of writing class before the week is out. Come to think of it, I'm hoping for a lot of things.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.