Sunday, August 14, 2005

I think it's fair to say that I've completely mastered the art of being a pizza-boy. I am already considering trying my hand at other "-boy" careers to round out my experience. Like maybe a bag-boy at a hotel or even a pool boy. I'll bet there are tons of cabanas out there that are in desperate need of a good boy.

Although, it is tragic that all my "-boy" experience will not help me land my dream job. I've never told anyone this, but I've always wanted to be one of those girls that walk around seedy night clubs with a tray of cigarettes.

That's right. A cigarette-girl. Or a "smokes-dame" to those of you from 1920's gangster films.

But that's probably not ever going to happen. Sigh. A boy can dream.

A boy can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.