Monday, November 15, 2004


I love Kermit.

Upon hearing the news that my template may indeed be alive somewhere, there was much happy-dancing, much singing amorously, and (to his dismay) a furious wrestling match with The Noobers on the kitchen floor.  Poor dog.  I really think he thought I was trying to kill him.

Many thanks, Kermit.  I am deeply in your debt.

And thanks to everyone who sent me their links.  I owe all of you bagels with your choice of topping.


I mean it.

Oh, and a beer counts as a topping.

4 comments:

  1. And kermit loves you back. Kermit will now cease referring to herself in the third person and take that complimentary beer, erm I mean topping with that bagel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take my bagel topped with a beatiful, scantily clad woman. Or failing that, a beatiful scantily clad woman topped with strawberry cream cheese. Or some such combination of the three.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I too late in posting to get my bagel? If not, I would like mine topped with George W. Bush being impeached, or dead, or in some other form than president. Oh, the link is gypsyninja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll take the bagel bagel.. but then, "when" is the question. and hmm "where"

    ReplyDelete

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.