Tuesday, July 20, 2004

"Where is there dignity unless there is honesty?" 
 
-Cicero
 
I must confess that I am not very happy with my last post.  I started out planning a sort of flashback, realized I didn't really want to put in the effort to build the mood I was trying to build, (plus I was annoying myself).  I debated scrapping the whole post, figured something was better than nothing,  then tried to wrap it up so that I could take a shower and go to sleep.
 
The results are as well as I expected. 
 
But, I have good writing news.  My good friend Brandon Becker has written a book.

I am immensely proud of him.

Seriously, have you ever tried to sit down and write an entire book? 

Life As A Dream be purchased through Barnes and Noble or Amazon.
 
Congratulations, B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.