Friday, February 06, 2004

Nobody pointed out that for the past...well, always, I've been writing descriptions incorrectly.

Instead of this:

The charred, gooey, Guillermo was catapulted the remaining 200 meters into the peat bog.

It should have only had the one comma, like this:

The charred, gooey Guillermo was catapulted the remaining 200 meters into the peat bog.

Someone out there must have known that I barely passed my English classes and even now am only in English 102. (It's amazing that I can even write my own name.)

Since that someone didn't speak up and allowed me to just ramble on thinking I knew what I was doing, I am declaring today:

FEND-FOR-YOURSELF FRIDAY

End post.

Update: I am re-declaring this day PANTS-DOWN FRIDAY!

(Let's see how well you fend for yourselves with your trousers around your ankles.)

Please accept my apologies, Miss Jaden Jewel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.