Monday, February 02, 2004

Did I mention I'm forgetful?

I'd like to welcome:

Jessica E. She'll sass you in English and serenade you in Spanish.

Nick C. Perhaps now the mystery will finally be revealed.

Kermit. Anyone who can lose themselves in Salvador Dali and Calvin and Hobbes is a friend of mine.

My Stats

I haven't had any alcohol in a month. No cigarrettes either, but I didn't really smoke regularly before.

For some reason I'm able to run three times farther, lift greater weight, and actually get up for class in the morning.

I've also mysteriously lost 8 pounds.

But I can't seem to lose this song that keeps running through my head.

At this rate, I will easily reach my goal of becoming an absolute bore by April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.