Thursday, September 25, 2003

I apologize for being presumptuous, if that is what I have been, in linking your website, blog, or live-journal. I have recently received a couple of requests to de-link people, which I have honored.

I must clarify that I set up my links based on my own personal web-navigation preferences, without taking into consideration that some people would prefer to remain on the down-low.

I wasn't trying to be an ass, I'm really just very, very, lazy.

And if you would prefer to have your name displayed differently (i.e., no full last name, spelled phonetically, in a different language) so that people searching for you will not be led to this site, please let me know.

If there is anything else you would like, a soda maybe, just ask.

I won't guarantee I'll come through, but it seldom hurts to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.