Thursday, September 12, 2024

cardinal directions

For years, I've slept with my head pointed North. Now, my head is pointing East. What does it mean? Nothing, probably. Cows like to sleep lined up North-South. It's referred to as magnetic alignment. Therefore... I was a cow. And now I'm not. The science is clear. 

I could be again. 

I'm probably not magnetically aligned. I used to get hopelessly lost before I started taking my medication. This means it's most likely that I was just bad at paying attention to where I was going. 

So far I don't feel any different. Except this bed feels too big for me. Maybe I'll get the cot out of the shed. Rugged canvas on a narrow metal frame. Barely enough room for my stuffed animals. 

I am weary.  

Not being a cow is surprisingly tiring. 

Its udderly exhausting 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, topic suggestions, and your vote for worst sentence can be made here: