Sunday, November 12, 2023

Fragments for later, maybe

"Compartmentalize," he told himself as he lined up the kill shot. 

The message in the bottle said: "Please help. I am trapped on a desert island with very little food and water. There is an office building here, where I can sit behind a desk for 40 hours a week, but if I do then I can't get up for 40 years until I reach something called 'retirement age'."

He no longer remembers where he was when the world fell apart.

"I don't think this edible is working," the ghost whispered into his ear.

Boredom was her only real fear.

Scary stories are a way to mentally prepare for the terror of the mundane.

Gasoline isn't very good for burning bodies. It's the vapor that burns, and it won't do anything to the bone. You're gonna want to invest in a good acetylene torch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.