Tuesday, November 07, 2023

Actual Blog

 I'm sitting at my writing desk wearing a new grey sport coat and no pants. I just wanted to try out the sport coat. Nothing crazy; I like it. 

Don't have an idea yet, for the story, but maybe this will help. When writing about my own life, I find myself dissatisfied and inevitably turn to fiction. 

No, I didn't say that. I'm not sure anyone said it. But Hugh Laurie said he was sitting down to write a journal or some such about his life and got bored so he wrote a novel instead. Then Norm MacDonald did something pretty similar by writing a sensationalized autobiography that was fiction, but also not.

Anyway if anyone ever says I didn't ever write in my underwear and a cheap sport coat; they're lying, because I'm doing it now and listening to a YouTube playlist called Noir L.A. Dark Jazz Radio 24/7 stream.

It's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.