Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Yesterday was an exciting day in the world of Titan Fall 2. There appear to be ongoing Denial of Service attacks on players. Many, many, players. Very interesting times indeed.

That's not what was originally on my mind. There is more to my life than video games. Isn't there? I have been interacting with more people...through video games. Wait...

Shoot I need to get ready for this wedding. Pack up whatever I can ahead of time. Get ready for the flight out. Put my Twitch stream on Vacation Mode. Should I take my laptop? Pretend to "get some work done" when really I'm working on a novel about a haunted house?

Definitely something I should be planning now. Or at least this weekend.

I did spend time on Monday cleaning up the house. Dusting and vacuuming and dishes and stuff. My beloved Mabel dog, with her soft fur, is shedding quite a bit. 

I think I've been sleeping okay. What's my blood pressure again? 137 over 78. It was anyway. I've lost a bit of weight so I'll check it again tonight. Oh yeah I need to call my pharmacy also. Better do that now. Here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.