Monday, June 21, 2021

Dancing hedgehog, also trained to carry snacks stuck to its quills. Spines? Porcupines have quills. Hedgehog quills don't detach but they're still quills, I think. 

Training a hedgehog is too difficult; I'll get a large rat and put a little snack backpack on it. 

That's my only big idea for the day.

My bamboo is growing well. Each plant has put up a shoot and one even has double shoots! It's very exciting. I should be taking pictures. I must love these bamboo clumps a little because I've been willing to do yard work for them. Nothing major, just getting out the weed-wacker and clearing the clumps of desert grass growing around them.

What is the shape of the prize?

Shade. Shade is the prize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.