Thursday, June 24, 2021

Whoa I must have slept really hard because my neck is hella sore. Combine that with my upset stomach and I'm potentially a very grumpy Gurg. I'm not though. But that could change. Watch yourself. 

Heading up to Flagstaff today. Should be fun. May not be able to eat anything for the whole trip, but who cares? I'm a food camel. I can go days without food. I store energy reserves in my mighty hump.


Look it's me! 

Not now, tummy, not now. I'm working here. I'm taking some board games to the cabin. Ticket To Ride (Europe), Splendor, Haunted House what is betraying...wait Betrayal At The House On The Hill. That's it. And Dixit. 

I wonder how much weight I would lose if I didn't eat in three days? I'm pretty sure I consume about 2500 calories a day. I've also got moderate amount of muscle, which isn't cheap, biologically. 

I guess I'll find out. 

I've downloaded a few podcasts of This American Life to listen to on the way up. The boys have their phones so they'll likely be on those the whole time. What a world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.