Wednesday, May 12, 2021

It's my birthday! I'm 39 years old. I'm at work, because I didn't want to take a Wednesday off and come back to work tomorrow. I'm taking Friday off. See, this is what wisdom brings; maximizing laziness.

I just read a cool article about writing with your mind. Yes, okay, we all write with our minds but this guy is paralyzed and he just imagines handwriting each letter and the program recognizes it. I immediately imagined how this could make writing easier for me, although I doubt it. Yes, my hands are clumsy and that's annoying, but my inner monologue isn't one floating sentence. It's more like a simmering stew of language and different words bubble out of it. I'd probably end up with a bunch of my favorite words. Like one of those word clouds.

Overall I think I feel pretty okay. An old friend just announced they were expecting a child and I was extremely moved. There is hope, yet. And who needs to sleep?

Did I dream? I did. Of what? Something mundane and domestic. 

Now I want to make a word cloud of the old blog. Let's see...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.