Wednesday, August 29, 2007




Okay, just touch the keys lightly and see what happens. Good, so far no spelling mistakes. That's a good sign. Let's see what I can still spell: Kumquat. Periphery. Glockenspiel. Fahrenheit. Occam. Stoichiometry. Platonic. Gimbel. Damn. Missed that last one. That's fair; I can't think of what a gimbal is.

But that's fine, I'm sure I'm not concerned with gimbals right now. How can I be concerned with something when I don't know what it is?

I should rest. I should put on my Batman pajamas and climb into bed. Wrap myself up snug in my thick red blanket with the tigers on it. Sleep and dream and awaken refreshed. It's the perfect plan.

I had a thick blue blanket with dolphins on it. I wonder where that is.

Why am I feeling this way? Maybe it's the Tolstoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.