Thursday, August 30, 2007



Useful Tip Fo' Life:

The crippling emotional discord brought on by prolonged contemplation of the labyrinthian nature of reality can be quickly dispelled by a few laps of F-Zero.

This is why I don't make a good English student. Whenever I hear a term such as "comparative literature" I immediately picture something like this:



I hope to attend the next conference on comparative literature where I will resolve disputes and turn a small profit by selling t-shirts that read "Let's Settle This With Hover-Cars".

Writer's Corner: It took me more than twenty minutes of furious internal debate to decide on the appropriate car for each author. At first I was heavily influenced by nationality but then I was like, "Fuck it, it's the future."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.