Saturday, November 25, 2006




I'm designing a school for myself. It's largely based on every other school in existence except that instead of deducting points for incomplete assignments, I will be sprayed with icy cold water. This should be effective since more than anything else I hate being sprayed with icy cold water. Sleep deprivation is not terribly effective for training me because I will go to sleep before I complete any desired task. My sleep is an armor, see.

Cold water will be alternated with hot water to warm the body back up. Cold water brings a numbness that renders it ineffective after a short time. Warm water brings back sensation, and thus unpleasant sensation. It works.

All I need now is a sponsor. Well, perhaps two. It is pretty easy to spray me with cold water. Keeping me from escaping takes considerably more effort. I escape real good, see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.