Tuesday, April 04, 2006



I have returned the game that Kelly R. lent me. Farewell, Kindom Hearts. I'm sorry, but your loveable cast of Disney and Square characters are going to have your hearts stolen by the evil shadow minions known as The Heartless (after which I presume they'll change their name to something like "The Got Yer Heart Interpretive Dance Troupe.)

So my nights are still late but mostly due to comic books. Mostly.

I also picked up the new Imogen Heap album. Me and the former Heartless are going to choreograph the entire album. This way, everybody wins. If all goes well, we could be opening up for Celine Dion's "A New Day" show in Las Vegas.

Cross your darkness-twisted cheliped-like appendages that serve as fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.