Monday, February 13, 2006



I've become just another common freak. Saturday night/Sunday morning I discovered that I seem to able to walk across broken glass. At least for a couple steps.

After a night of rousing festivities, I had taken out my contact lenses and made the short walk from my bathroom to my bedroom. A beer bottle had shattered on the tile outside of my door and I crunched obliviously onto the pieces. Well, oblivious at first.

I was unharmed, but my feet were cold and wet from the spilled beer.

My impromptu carnival act fit well with the theme of the evening. We had a slack line set up between two trees in our backyard and people had tried to walk across it with varying degrees of success. There was also the Amazing Regurgiating Jodie and a Turning-21 Girl who had the amazing ability to fall down no matter what position she was in.

I'm going to start charging admission. Or at least demand that I get to drink the beer from the bottles before they are broken across my floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.