Monday, August 09, 2004

A Formal Retraction

A smarter man would look for all the facts before assuming that his friend was insulting him.

Unfortunately, that smarter man does not have access to this blog.

After a comment from David explaining what had actually happened, I ventured over to his blog where, lo and behold, he had already explained much the same thing.

At this rate, I'll never make Detective.

I'm sorry, David. But I still stand by what I said about you being too skinny.

Behold My Wallpaper!



Good ol' Milo and Otis were usurped from the throne that is my work computer by Spider Jerusalem.

Coincidentally, Spider would probably put his cigarette out in my eye after my journalistic error.

* * * * *

I received an e-mail from the lady I bought my albatross necklace from. She said that the package had returned to her due to a lack of address. She swears up and down that she had put the address on and doesn't know what possibly could have happened.

The ill-fated journey of my albatross bodes well for me, I'm sure.

On a less-ill-fated note, would anyone like to go to Sweet Tomatoes tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.