Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I don't have any pictures yet, but the word around the Las Vegas strip is that a couple of guys (I'm really not sure who they were) climbed out of their hotel room onto the roof of the Monte Carlo where they made shadow animals with the enormous spotlights.

Some other guy pretended to be an employee of the hotel and sat in a hotel information kiosk. When he was asked a question, he did a very poor imitation of Tom Hank's character in The Terminal until the person left in disgust.

Someone also got into the waterfall at Rum Jungle, a dance club. No one was sure how he even got into the club, since his Bart Simpson t-shirt was in flagrant violation of the formal dress code.

These mysteries still remain unsolved...

Update: Man, I think I drank myself stupid. "Mysterys"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.