Wednesday, April 07, 2004

1:00 am:

Me: I'll just watch this movie I borrowed from Joey, Magnolia, then I'll blog, and then I'll go to sleep.

Three hours later...

Me: Wow, that was a long movie. And there weren't even any previews. Maybe I'll just take that movie quiz I've seen floating around and pass that off as a post. Yeah, that'll work out nicely.



Sweet.

Not entirely accurate, of course. I don't live for danger. I don't mind it as much, but I would never say I live for it.

Not to mention the only thing I've raided lately was the refrigerator.

And I think the last time I tried to use a whip I smacked myself in the face.

And I don't really wear hats because I have a big head.

And I don't like the word "ark." It sounds like the noise a dog might make if it had a Cockney accent.

And I would never ask: "Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?" I know exactly why it has to be snakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.