Saturday, February 14, 2004

Ah, Valentine's Day.

It is also a three-day weekend.

If you do things right, you'll have plenty to fill that spare time with.

If you do things wrong...well, just don't do things wrong.

Now is also the time for spontaneous and grand romantic gestures. So if there is anyone that you feel like telling "I Love You," or "Bee My Honey," or "I love you, I've always loved you, in all of our time apart I have not found another being wrought so exquisitely as you. Would that I could say that it is hope that drives my heart to beat, but it is not. It is but the ghost of hope that delights in haunting these four chambers that once housed our love. I live as a planet that has been flung out of orbit from around its life-giving sun, warming my hands over a dying memory as I drift further and further out into the ether, forsaking the light of every star for my shadow of you."

I'm still looking for a candy heart large enough to fit that last one on. I guess I'll just stick with "Bee My Honey" for now.

Ah, Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.