Tuesday, December 30, 2003

It's like looking into a mirror...

Enzyme
You are an enzyme. You are powerful, dark,
variable, and can change many things at your
whim...even when they're not supposed to be
changed. Bad you. You can be dangerous or
wonderful; it's your choice.


Which Biological Molecule Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

My friend Sibbitt is in town. I've mentioned him before, I'm sure. He holds the rather dubious distinction of being the Person That I've Most Nearly Died With.

Last night, we tempted fate once again by eating at Denny's after last call at a nearby bar.

We sipped bad coffee and talked of life, love, fishing, and frostbite.

We ended up staying there for about two and half hours.

After much discussion, we concluded that frostbite is bad, fishing and not catching anything isn't so bad if you bring drinks along, love doesn't seem to actually conquer all obstacles, and life is best spent doing what you want.

No startling revelations were made, but I think it's best to remind myself of those facts every now and again.

I'm terribly forgetful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.