Thursday, June 19, 2003

"Noooooooooo!" I cried as I leapt at Tim to snatch the phone away from him. I succeeded, but in my moment of distraction Andew S. had seen his chance and was dialing away. And of course, as I tried to stop him Tim managed to unlock his phone. I was no match for speed dial.

I have heard of key parties, wherein all that are drinking give up their keys. I now propose phone parties, where if you pass a certain point of intoxication you must relinquish your phone.

I suppose that you just have to let them make their own mistakes. It's the only way they'll learn.

You just can't tell them what to do.

But I will advise any and all who live in Hayden Square or frequent the area to stay out of the hot tub for at least 3 days. You'll want to trust me on this.

On a much more sanitary note:

Andrew Severyn and I would like to formally announce our joining of forces. Be afraid, World. You know have two drunken minorities to contend with.

Although I don't think I'm technically a minority in this state...

But our point is made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.