Monday, November 01, 2021

It's National Novel Writing Month, aka Nal-Vel-Ing-Onth. What a world of possibilities! Let me check my recent notes on possible stories. (It's a list of ideas for stories that I feel only I could tell.) Hmm...we've got one here about me running into another me (think teleporter-accident clone, so one person diverged at a certain point but neither is actually the original). It's a comedy. The comedy comes from both of us definitely believing the other should not get to exist, but we don't want any collateral damage so we still have to live our lives and get our stuff done without anyone else noticing what's going on.

The other story is Titanfall 2 fan fiction, basically the story campaign for a hypothetical Titanfall 3. 

Because I like robots that can be our friends. Also after years of playing the game, I'm not entirely sure which side is supposed to be the bad guys. Both factions seem pretty content to expend massive amounts of treasure on military campaigns in order to pay less taxes or something. I don't think I'll tackle too much there; we just need a plausible reason to fight and this one is depressingly more than plausible.

We'll see what happens. There's time, of course. I tend to be pretty scheduled out, time-wise. Working, walking, whining. Takes up almost my whole day. There's always the weekend, when I'm not working. Maybe. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.