Monday, August 23, 2021

This weekend was fun. I went to my cousin Caro's birthday party at noon, and swam a bit, and then I went to my friend Amy's birthday party in the evening, and squeezed a Corgi. 

It was fun. We played "Pin-The-Mustache-On-The-Teddy-Roosevelt." It was Mai-Linh and Tyler's daughter Claire's idea. Pretty amazing. We all tried to stick fake mustaches onto a life-sized cardboard cutout of the 26th president of the US. Everyone was a winner! Especially Teddy.

Saw Matt, AKA Surly. I remembered that I was thinking about a roast. That would be fun. 

Am I writing now, I wonder, to reflect, or just remember things? Maybe I should set a time to read this thing from start to finish. I could respond to my past self and be like "see, that WAS a bad idea and you knew it."

Ha, like I'd have listened to me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.