Friday, July 02, 2021

One thing done, one thing fun, two things run and background sun.

Life is simpler after the war.

My beloved label maker has stopped functioning. Time to say goodbye. Goodbye.

More and more I deal with loss. But gain is there too. Wobbly and uneven, but there.

There's a long weekend coming up and I have no plans. Walking as usual. Maybe breakfast with the boys on Saturday. I really should clean the house a little. Do some yard work. The mundane can be grounding.

I made some pancakes last night. I put in too much milk because I can't read directions so they came out more like crepes. They still tasted good, but they were not what I intended.

It rained and stormed and was generally moody last night. It was pleasant. The bamboo got a little extra water and the pups got to bark at the thunder and then run inside when the thunder barked back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.