Tuesday, May 18, 2021

There is much to do. Feel a sense of urgency in my bones. Perhaps a side effect of working jobs in which you are always given more to do than can be done. Anxiety? Not quite, although thematically similar. Yes, that's probably the result of feeling like I'm supposed to be doing something but I'm doing the wrong thing instead. What is my human brain forgetting?

Always something. 

I did the Twitch thing again yesterday. It was quiet. I had a troll the other day, someone popped in to tell me I was terrible and then disappeared. I laughed and said, "Yeah."

The ball of my right foot was tender this morning. I wonder if it's related to the Twitch streaming. The interface moves the "center" of my screen to the left, so now I'm not perfectly lined up when I walk. Is this affecting my stride? I expect it does. I'll tinker with it this evening.

At least I'm not falling off.

What do I want to accomplish by streaming my gameplay? Not much, really. If anyone wants to chat about random stuff that would be fun. I do enjoy a good argument. It's an opportunity for interaction, which I welcome, since I'm working out and any distraction from the difficulty will help me. 

Not something I want to do as a profession. The audience is the world, and the world is never satisfied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.