Wednesday, May 19, 2021

The ball of my right foot feels much better. Moving the TV so I'm centered again while Twitch broadcasting may have an effect. Or I got tougher. Maybe both?

I've talked about getting rid of stuff but I have yet to act on it. Today, an electrician is coming to the house to replace all the outlets and moving stuff makes me realize how much I don't like stuff. Or I guess I don't like the idea of stuff. 

Stuff why you do dis?

I walked and streamed on Twitch yesterday. I noticed I had one viewer almost the entire time. I wonder. Some of my friends might be kind enough to just throw on my channel but not actually watch it so I don't get lonely. The idea of this makes me happy.

My content goal is almost entirely non-existent, as this is just a thing to do while I'm already walking. And yet, I am human with a human brain and I do respond to attention and feedback and shiny things.

Outside of video games, I've started putting a warm washcloth on my face at work because it's incredibly relaxing. Why am I not doing this all the time? Oh right, the sogginess would damage my electronics. For now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.