Tuesday, February 23, 2021

The gauzy curtains I hung up on the backyard patio are being slowly eaten by the puppies. What they could reach, anyway. About halfway torn. I do love the gauzy material waving in the wind. I'm getting ideas again. Such as mounting sails in the middle of the backyard. Or essentially a clothesline on poles to hang strips of waving cloth. When the wind blows, I can watch them wave.

I also like Tibetan prayer flags. The wind blows and when they flap it counts as a prayer, see? Now that's how you religion. Take note, Catholic school I went to for 2nd grade that made me pray the entire Rosary once a week. 

Music playing on my phone. Big Jet Plane by Angus and Julia Stone. Ambulance sirens wailing past the outside my office building. Sweat on the palms of my hands where they rest on the grey plastic of my laptop. A stubborn chunk of mango stuck in my tooth. The smell of a hoodie I've been wearing for two months while I sit in my office, not an unclean smell. I don't like smelling unclean.

Windows and walls. Every drop of rain is a world. 

There are arrows in the sky, pointing out directions we can't travel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.