Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Sitting US president meeting with North Korea's dictator. Maybe they'll keep each other busy while the rest of us can go about our business.

Package bombs are going off in Austin. That was fast. Some guy made a device to "deter" thieves from stealing packages left on his porch. When someone picked up the box, it would basically fire a shotgun shell filled with just the powder. I think he was even selling them.

The internet found it amusing, and I suppose it was. As a person who has been a professional greyhat (since this morning when I was going to the bathroom), the potential for the device to be used to do harm was obvious. Obviously, if it uses a shotgun shell, what's to stop someone from just not emptying the shot? Crazy stuff.

Now I'm going to have to get a poking pole for my packages. Give em a good poke, knock em over before I pick them up.

That reminds me, I need to update my paranoia list in general. Got to keep a rotation to keep the paranoia fresh. Otherwise it dulls into general fear, which isn't useful. Fear makes people behave too predictably. Also, it's exhausting, and I'm too lazy for all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.