Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Madness and rage and more madness still. Working at work without proper pills.

Like the Smile-And-Nod pill, and the Reply-All-Email-Anger suppressant.


Relying too long on this poster of just the words "REMEMBER ALL THAT CRAP YOU WANT TO BUY". What if I buy enough? Can't risk it.

I think what it comes down to is that usually I hate being interrupted, but sometimes I love it. Sometimes I like a battle, other times I like a brawl. Meh.

Bah, I just hopped away from my break to respond to yet another email. The typing starts and doesn't want to stop; put different objects beneath my hands and they will tap tap tap and then delete delete delete. Editing is not a necessary work skill, it seems. Treat this life like a rough draft and hope you remember what you meant when you come back to it. Build it up like a god creating a mountain, then carve out a fortress in your subsequent drafts.

Today, I was ready for the swell of love for family. It came at its usual time, although it fled when I attempted to examine it. Not far, only around the corner.

I've been wearing my WOOT hoodie, with the circulatory system of vines and a heart of falling leaves. Autumn Heart, it's called. I came across it when I was contemplating a Luke Cage costume, the easiest version of a hoodie with bullet holes in it. Turns out he wears a specific brand, Carhartt, which is not the cheapest brand of hoodie. I wanted to be lazy, but the cosplay side of me wanted a little something.

I miss my peacoat hoodie, but it is eaten by Marceline the dog and is gone. In hindsight I could have easily made that into a bullet-ridden costume. I check for it on Amazon now and then. Maybe I could get a peacoat and wear it over this hoodie. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.