Monday, November 21, 2016

Blisters on these feet. It was a Double-XP Weekend. I walked 8 miles on Saturday and then again on Sunday. Blisters on these feet. The twins came over and played Disney Infinity. They go crazy for that game. No to the point of injuring themselves like I do with my game, but still.

It's rainy and cloudy today. I would walk outside during my break but the blisters are rebelling against my dress shoes. I'll sit for a bit.

My walking shoes are wearing out. Contemplating some new ones. Also, my hand hurts a bit from the controller. There are some 3rd party controllers coming out. I've got my eye on the Nacon Revolution.

I got Kelly a Chromebook for Christmas. I gave it to her already. I see no reason for her to have to wait until the arbitrary gift-giving day. There are computations waiting to be done now.

I spent much of the weekend watching anime analysis videos on YouTube. I didn't follow much news. It's been less interesting since there's so much about the President-Elect. It's a lot of nobody knowing what's going on. I say sit back, relax, and let the crazy will come to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.