Monday, August 22, 2016

Jessica was in the states to sell a house or something and Kelly and I met up with her at Four Peaks. My friend Aaron asked me if I was still writing. I blinked in surprise. "A little," I said. "I've been trying to get back into it, but I'm really out of practice."

"Where do you go writing?" he asked.

"Where do I...Oh! Riding. No, I don't ride anymore. I wrecked my bike a long time ago."

Also I ate a hamburger. It was delicious.

* * * * *

The game room is still under development. My little corner is set up great with my treadmill, speaker, PS4, X-Box, and PS3 access. Mostly I've been playing the PS4. The various calls of dutys. There are more practical games to play while walking, I'm sure. There will be time for those.

* * * * *

I spent some time this weekend arranging the furniture. Still several boxes of crap that I keep peeking into, still can't decide what to do with, and continuing to ignore. All the stories recently of flooding, people losing all their possessions, and even their entire homes, makes me want to elevate everything. At least the electronics. My figurines would survive a dousing.

Maybe I should stack a few shipping containers. That would be awesome. I need to stop spending money on toys and start saving up for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.