Tuesday, September 02, 2008



I believe politics are like World of Warcraft.

Trolls don't care if you call them trolls, elves are going to be pro-bows, and there are as many ways to play as there are players.

Enthusiasm for the game results in higher levels and cooler weapons.

Too much enthusiasm results in cramped hands and a food pyramid that has potato chips as its first and third tier.

So remember, fellow citizens, that we've all been there. Everyone at one time or another has clicked on a sheep until it explodes. And that's cool.

Confusing the amount of level-70 characters you have like John McCain confuses his houses? Not so cool.


Perspective is key. I know tempers are flaring now, but we're not fooling anyone. We all know we're just killing time until Starcraft 2.

I imagine it will go something like this:

"Nice mount. This is my spaceship."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.