Monday, June 23, 2008



Yea, the young Gurg did go forth into the market and thereupon made haste to the machines that did draw power from ionic current (not included).

And lo, he did exchange currencie for a light-capture device, and a spirit tablet that when provoked by a majik rod, doth draw many a stick figure upon the light-screen.

And verily did the devices burrow mightily into the creative centres within his brain, and the sticky mind-sap did trickle forth, which upon distillation, yielded an amber sweetness.

Eh, yes, I got a Bamboo drawing tablet and a Canon Powershot. How sweet it is.
I'm in the process of putting together a mighty work station with computer, typewriter, letter-writing, music, coffee maker, and easy access to dried mango slices.

The only other stuff in my room will be a bed and a fan. This is how I want to live.
I will make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.