Wednesday, September 12, 2007



I don't want to hear any complaints from people who only have one child. Joshua has been sick so I've returned to watching him for the past couple of days. Ender is smugly healthy so he is still attending his daycare. Thus, I am left with an incomplete set of twins. Ah well, they didn't match up that well anyway.

Joshua and I have been having a great time. Watching television, eating our favorite foods, taking naps, chasing the dog, listening to NPR, dancing to TV On The Radio, and practicing walking. Joshua hardly seems sick at all.

Without his partner in crime, Joshua is learning that it's a lot harder to pull off the "I'll go this way, you go that-a-way" routine they've honed on me.

One kid. Psh. Easy living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.