Saturday, July 21, 2007



I think my body is rebelling against me. I've given myself the week to rest, sort of, and I intend to work out tomorrow to see if everything still hurts.

I've been exercising quite a bit these past few weeks. It's odd because I'm growing more quickly than I expected. I was amused to see stretch marks around my chest and arms. Everything has a cost.

Eh, in the spirit of disclosure I should say that I am drunk. Thus, my thoughts may appear more disjointed than usual. It's hard to convey in print, since several minutes may pass between sentences.

Even more between paragraphs. I've been spending money. Credit, mostly, the cards I've been steadily paying off. It feels a bit like desperation. I'm going to hide them from myself again. That'll teach me.

I doubt I'm the first to say this, but I've been saying it a lot these few months. It's hard to be alone, but it's easier than being with someone else.

By "easier" I don't mean more worthwhile, just easier. Maybe like having a job where little is demanded of you and nothing is on the line.

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked a salesman. Over the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.