Thursday, November 16, 2006



I used the phrase "disproportionately large penises" to successfully counter an argument in class today.

Being one of the only males in a women's studies class leads to some interesting situations, mostly involving me saying things to people that would normally get me struck and/or kicked out of other classes and most places of business.

This must be what anonymous commentors on the internet feel like.


By the way, I'm bringing Pants-Down Fridays back.

(yeah)

I'm also going to see Happy Feet. Likely I'll need to keep my pants on in the movie theater. For some reason, it's listed as a children's movie and I don't think many parents will appreciate the jarring social commentary of Pants-Down Friday. Not yet anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.