Friday, October 13, 2006






Here I go trying to do good things.

I donated a bit of the green stuff to Jaden's effort to combat diabetes, represented in the above picture by Venom. You can too, if you really want to. She is so very close to her goal.

I've been selected (by the highly competitive electronic equivalent of entering my name into a hat) to attend a conference on human rights this weekend. I'm pretty excited and also a little intimidated since I'll be following in the footsteps of such great men and women as Jarod Sibbitt, Mahatma Ghandi, and that girl who did that thing. What's her name...Jaden, I think. Yeah.

I'm not sure what I'm getting into but maybe I'll be able to better focus my efforts in making a bit of a difference.

At least I'm sure I'll be in excellent company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.