Friday, May 05, 2006




Yar indeed.

Beno and I are about to leave for Prescott. It is an arduous two hour journey filled with snacks, backseat driving, and blasting tunes from a ghetto jambox that we're bringing along because we don't have one a dem fancy in-car cd players.

In "Nothing-Without-Pants-Gets-Past-Jaden News," our long-standing tradition of Pants-Down Friday has been usurped and confined to a single day a year. Blasphemy! Studies show that pants can be down multiple times a week without lasting harm to anyone. Fridays are just mandatory because, much like eating and drinking, if you don't do it at least once a week you will probably die.

To raise awareness of Pants-Down Friday, I will be running the marathon devoid of underwear and in a chintzy pirate hat. I was going to go as a ninja, but my costume is so good that I would start and finish the race and no one would ever realize it ever. The costume is very good. And thorough.

So pirate it is. Maybe next year I'll run as a zombie.

And remember, Cinco De Mayo is Spanish for...Cinco of Mayo. It is also the Mexican Day of Pantalones-Dropping.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.