Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Summer has a blog! Read about her wacky adventures as she travels from one exotic locale to the next on her wee little legs!

I would have added her earlier but as I was checking my archives to find her earlier comment and acquire her site address, I discovered that nothing has been archived since I changed my template.

The information is all still there, but the link isn't being stored automatically. Cruel world.

I'm learning about different counting systems in my Numeracy class. Er, I'm trying to learn about different counting systems. I understand the Egyptians and the Mayans, but those Chinese are crazy. My goal is to be able to use an abacus by the end of the semsester.

We won't talk about the Babylonians and their base-60 system. They are dead to me.

I think most historians are with me on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.