Tuesday, September 27, 2005



My creative writing class was cancelled. I lament. I look forward to this class immensely. I find it usually releases a wave of endorphins that I ride until it crests against the tiny desk that I squeeze into before my chemistry lab.

I do not find chemistry unpleasant. Not that I understand much of what is going on when it represented mathematically. The geometric representations, spatial relations, and the kick-ass properties of H20 are nothin but good times.

I will leave this topic before I convince myself to gain a net 4 hours of leisure by not attending.

In happier news, Venom will be in Spiderman 3, thus ensuring for at least three more years that people won't ask me what the hell I'm doing whenever I point my wrists at objects and shout "Thwip!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.